Please see our summer information below for summer reading, counseling services, main office services, parking information, and upcoming dates. Or Download the 2022 Summer Information Flyer.
|MAIN OFFICE||COUNSELING OFFICE|
Monday-Thursday: 9am - 2pm
The counseling office will be closed on June 20 and July 4-8, 2022
Counseling Office Services (see hours above)
Please call the Counseling Office at 678-494-7866 to set up appointments, inquire about records or withdrawals.
Counseling Office Quick Links
- School Counseling Services
- Enrollment (online)
- Transcripts: Call the Counseling office or email Barbara Lehmann or Melinda Thomann.
- FINAL Transcripts (Class of 2022 Only)
- Summer Academy Information
Main Office Services – (see hours above)
- School Supply List: Purchase basic supplies – paper, pens, binders, pencils, dividers, etc. Students will receive a syllabus with supply requests from each class the first week of school.
- Report Cards: PDF reports will be posted in ParentVue by June 1.
- Certificate of Enrollment: To obtain a driver’s license or learners permit during the summer, the Department of Drivers Services (DDS) requires ONE*of the following for proof of school enrollment:
- A Georgia DDS Certificate of School Enrollment (DS-1) .* The form must be completed and dated within the past six (6) months; There is a $2 fee (exact change and cash is preferred, no credit or debit cards accepted) for the form to be notarized by school official. OR* Transcript provided by the customer's most recent school of attendance. The transcript does not have to be certified. OR* Most recent progress or grade report.
- Work Permit: Work permits may be emailed Sara Basler. You may either email the completed minor initiated permit form from the Department of Labor, or if your employer gives you a paper version, you may scan and email. The student will fill out the top part of the application, while the employer fills out and signs the bottom portion. Please make sure that the entire application has been completed. The student must be 15 or under and currently have a job or job offer. Please allow 24 hours once the application is sent..
|Thursday, July 21||9am - 2pm||Go Day||Main Building|
|Friday, July 29||9am||9th Grade Orientation||Concert Hall|
|Friday, July 29||9am||10th-12 Grade Orientation and Students New to Lassiter||Theater|
|Monday, August 1||8:20am||First Day of School||Main Building|