- 911 For emergencies in which law enforcement may be called, ask for a Crisis Intervention Team (CIT) officer.
- 988 For mental health crises, call or text 988 to be connected to trained counselors with the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline network. Free 24/7 confidential support for people in distress, crisis resources, and prevention resources for you or your loved ones. Visit 988lifeline.org for more information.
- Georgia Crisis & Access Line is a free 24/7 helpline providing mental health crisis assistance and access to mental health resources across the state. Georgia's youth can download the My GCAL app to access these services through text and chat or call 1-800-715-4225.
- Safe Schools Alert Tipline is available to receive confidential reports about school safety concerns from community members. Call or text 470-689-0298 and use Cobb County's district code: 1760
- Crisis Text Line is a free 24/7 textline for people in crisis. Text HOME to 741741 to reach a trained counselor for help.
- National Center for Missing & Exploited Children (NCMEC) is the nation's clearinghouse and reporting center for missing children and child victimization. NCMEC works with families, law enforcement, and the public to prevent child abductions and to combat child sexual exploitation.
- Childhelp National Child Abuse Hotline is the largest organization dedicated to helping victims of child abuse and neglect as well as at-risk children. Call or text 1-800-4-A-CHILD or 1-800-422-4453 for a free, confidential report 24/7.
- Division of Family & Children Services (DFCS) To report child abuse or neglect call 1-855-GA-CHILD or 1-855-422-4453
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) HelpLine is a free, nationwide peer-support service providing information, resource referrals and support to people living with mental health conditions. Call 1-800-950-NAMI (6264) or textNAMI to 741-741 to speak with a trained counselor.
- 1-800-CHILDREN Helpline is a free statewide helpline for parents and caregivers who need professional or community support. Call 1-800-244-5373 for further assistance.