Principal Advisory Council
The District believes family and community engagement is critical to student and district success. The establishment of Principal Advisory Councils is intended to provide a means by which parents, community members, and school staff can work together to create a better understanding of and mutual respect for each other’s concerns and share ideas for school improvement.
Two staff members (one being the current Teacher of the Year);
Two parents (one being the current PTSA president);
Two members of the community (one being a Partner in Education representative);
In the case of high schools, the president of the student government organization or senior class president.
2021-2022 Milford Elementary Principal Advisory Council Members:
* Mr. Leon Scott, Teacher of the Year, email@example.com
* Mrs. Christina Hosford, Media Specialist, firstname.lastname@example.org
* Mrs. Marsi Arcaro, PTA President, email@example.com
* Ms. Partida, parent
* Ms. Nichelle Walker, a partner from Cumberland Church
* Dr. Kelley Castlin-Gacutan, a partner and CEO of Kennrod Inc.