AP (Advanced Placement) Exam payment portal (MyPaymentsPlus) is now OPEN through Friday, November 4, 2022.
AP Exam fees 2022-2023:
- Students can pay for AP exams using MyPaymentsPlus until Friday, November 4, 2022. If a student has any issues using the site to pay for an exam, please contact Kelli Price, the bookkeeper, as soon as possible.
- The cost of each AP exam is $97 per exam except AP Capstone. The AP Capstone exams are $145. There is a one-time $15 administration fee per student regardless of STEM and/or Free or Reduced status.
- Families eligible for free or reduced-priced EXAMS must complete the Free and Reduced Lunch Application.
- The State of Georgia will cover the exam fee for one AP Stem related exam for each Lassiter student enrolled in an AP STEM related course. Eligible classes include:
- AP Biology
- AP Calculus AB
- AP Calculus BC
- AP Chemistry
- AP Computer Science A
- AP Environmental Science
- AP Physics C: Mechanics
- AP Physics C: Electricity and Magnetism
- AP Physics 1
- AP Physics 2
- AP Statistics
Learn more about Advanced Placement program.