School Hours: 8:45 AM - 4:15 PM
- It is highly recommended that students ride the bus to and from school each day.
- Students should arrive early (before 8:45 AM) only when they have a specific reason such as an appointment with a teacher, rehearsal, intramurals, etc.
- No students should be dropped off prior to 8:15 AM. There is no supervision available prior to this time and the doors remain locked until 8:15 AM each morning.
- Students who arrive prior to 8:45 AM will report to silent study hall unless they have a pass for another purpose.
- Students should be in homeroom when the bell rings each morning at 9:05 AM to avoid being marked tardy.
- All car-riders should be off campus by 4:30 PM each afternoon.
- Please send in a note with your student if an early check-out is required.
Download a copy of the Dodgen Carpool Procedures or a Bus Pass in the Resources below.
Please note the DOT Fact Sheet explaining the double-stacked carpool lanes attached below.