1. Children may begin arriving at school at 7:15 a.m. There is NO student supervision prior to this time. All car riders must arrive by 7:50 a.m.
2. Only drop off and pick up students in front of the school.
3. If dropping students off please follow the established traffic pattern, which includes no left turn out of the parking lot between 7 – 8 a.m.
4. Pull up as close as you can to the car in front of you. DO NOT pull out of line or pass cars ahead of you once you are in the car pool line.
5. Follow the directions of the staff members on duty.
6. Keep goodbyes and greetings brief. Please have you child ready to exit the car when you stop (book bag, lunch, money etc.).
7. If entering the building, please park in the parking lot in the front of the building only.
8. If you arrive after 7:50 a.m., you must park, escort your child into the building and sign him/her in at the front office.
1. No dismissal changes can be made after 1:50 p.m
2. Dismissal begins at 2:20 p.m., and all car riders must be picked up before 2:40 p.m.
3. Please remain in the driver’s seat. Your child will be escorted to your car. Only staff and students are allowed in the hallways during dismissal period. This is for your child’s safety.
4. Pull up as close as you can to the car in front of you. DO NOT pull out of line or pass cars ahead of you once you are in the car pool line unless a staff member directs you to do so.
5. Students who are not picked up 2:40 p.m. will be placed in ASP at the families’ expense.