The Harrison High School Foundation focuses on the following:
- Transforming our current media center into learning commons
- Providing students with a competitive edge through enhanced educational opportunities
- Integrating STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) curriculum into all areas of learning
Meet Our Harrison Foundation Trustees & Award Winners
- Ashlynn Campbell - Principal
- Katie Nardulli - President
- Mark Hellman - Vice President
- Mary Kalafut - Treasurer
- Cyndi Franck - Secretary
Teacher of the Year
- 2021–2022 - Holly Reason
Classified Employee of the Year
- 2021–2022 - Jason Gibson
How Do I Support the Harrison High School Foundation?
Through your generous donations, the Harrison High School Foundation can give our students instructional and developmental opportunities to better prepare them for higher education and career goals. Your donations are tax deductible. To donate:
- Complete the Harrison High School Foundation donation form.
- Please follow the link to donate to the Harrison Foundation.
- You may submit a check made payable to CCSF-Harrison High School in person or mail your check to:
Harrison High School Foundation
4500 Due West Road
Kennesaw, GA 30152
Harrison High School Foundation is a nonprofit foundation under the Cobb County Schools Foundation, a 501(c)3 organization.
Thank you to all of the businesses who help support our athletics and fine arts booster programs.
- Burnt Hickory Church
- Due West Methodist Church
- Sanctuary Church
- Dawn Hart
- Amanda Camp
- Anna Dickinson
- Joyce Mannarino