HILLGROVE ATTENDANCE INFORMATION
What do I need to know about attendance?
- Excused Absences/Tardies
- We require an excuse note for each absence or tardy. You can download an absence excuse note.
- You must submit an absence note within three business days of the absence.
- Early Checkouts
- We require an early dismissal note for each early release. You can download an early dismissal note.
- After 2:45 p.m., we will not approve an early dismissal.
- If a student is driving, we will contact a parent/guardian before we can allow the student to leave campus. If a student requires an early pick up, the person picking up must come inside to the attendance office and provide proper ID.
- Certificate of Enrollment
- Between the hours of 7:45am to 3:15 pm, students may come to the Attendance Office to order a Certificate of Enrollment. The cost is $2, and it will be ready for pickup in 24-48 hours. Or, the certificate may be ordered online at myypaymentsplus.com.
The Pupil Personnel Office (PPO) handles student requests for checking in and out of school, along with the attendance procedures as determined by Cobb County School System. For complete information about these policies, please review the following documents:
- Hillgrove Handbook (pages 22-26)
- Cobb County School Board policy JB-R (and attachments JB-1, JB-5)
- Clerk: Lisa Morrow
- Office Hours: 7:45 a.m.–3:30 p.m.
- Contact Number: (678) 331.3961 ext. 095