Transcript Request


How do I request my transcript to be sent?

Current students can request their transcript to be sent to colleges by completing a form using this link: https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=-x3OL5-ROEmquMR_D8kYLfh67CaoMFRFp4w-CI342BZUM0dCTDRRWDZTRkRTOVpaTEdHM0tOQlA2Vy4u

Please note colleges must be listed in Naviance for your counselor to send your transcript to the colleges you have applied to.

Former students can request their diplomas and transcripts from the Cobb County School District Records Department. That website can be accessed by clicking here.