Pebblebrook Student and Visitor Parking
In order to ensure safety and security for our students and staff, all vehicles on campus must display the appropriate parking decal.
If you drive to school, you must buy a parking permit each semester or purchase a daily parking decal. While in the parking lot, you must obey all traffic laws. If you break these laws/rules, you may have your parking privilege revoked.
Under no circumstances will refunds be given if your parking permit is revoked.
The following rules apply:
- You are NOT to be in the parking lot during school hours.
- Cars are subject to search and inspection by school officials.
- You should park only in your assigned space.
- If you leave campus without permission, you will be placed in ISS and your parking privileges will be suspended until the end of the semester or 45 school days, whichever is longer.
- If you see any person in the parking lot who is behaving suspiciously or any person you believe is NOT a student, report this to the campus officer, an Administrator, or a teacher immediately.
If you have a problem while driving on campus (such as hitting another car or school property), you should immediately tell the campus officer. If you do not inform the officer, the accident could be ruled a hit-and-run with criminal consequences.
Any student who wishes to park on campus MUST have a student decal displayed on his/her vehicle while on school property. Students MUST also park only in their assigned parking space.
Visitors on Campus
Only those who have legitimate school business may visit the campus. Visitors must register at the Main Office immediately after arriving on school grounds. Young children may not be brought onto campus during school hours unless the child is with his/her parents who are visitors and conducting school business.
Parents must obtain Administrative approval to visit a class. A 24-hour notice must be given before a visit.