Certificate of School Enrollment


Certificate of School Enrollment for driver permits/licenses must be requested through the Front Office.

There is a $2.00 processing fee that students must pay when they request the form.  

Forms are available for pickup in the Front Office 24 hours after request and payment.  

For the purpose of reporting to the Department of Driver Services, a Non-Compliant student is one who has dropped out of school without graduating and has remained out of school.

The school must report to the state all students that have been involved in disciplinary

situations involving:

  1. Threatening striking or causing bodily harm to a teacher or other school personnel. 
  2. Possession or sale of drugs or alcohol on school property. 
  3. Possession or use of a weapon on school property.