What is Title I?
"Title I" is the federal program that provides funding to local school districts to improve the academic achievement of disadvantaged students.
The purpose of this program is to help every child receive a high quality education to achieve the high standards set by the state of Georgia. For more information, visit: Cobb County School District, Title I Office
Welcome to Our Parent Resource Center!
Our Parent Resource Center provides a place for parents to gather information to take home and assist their children. Our focus is to work together as partners to increase student achievement.
The mission of the Parent Resource Center is to empower parents as their child’s first teachers thus making them great partners in education and increase student achievement. Please check-out the materials and resources for you to use with your child at home.
Hours of operation: Mondays-Fridays, 8:00am – 2:00pm
2021-2022 Title I Documents
2021-2022 Argyle Elementary School/Home Compacts
Listed below in the resources.
- School Parental Involvement Policy 21-22 Eng - Copy.docx
- Spanish School Parental Involvement Policy 21-22.docx
- 21-22 Compact K.docx
- 21-22 Compact K- Spanish.docx
- 21-22 Compact 1st.docx
- 21-22 Compact 1st- Spanish.docx
- 21-22 Compact 2nd.docx
- 21-22 Compact 2nd- Spanish.docx
- 21-22 Compact 3rd.docx
- 21-22 Compact 3rd- Spanish.docx
- 21-22 Compact 4th.docx
- 21-22 Compact 4th- Spanish.docx
- 21-22 Compact 5th.docx
- 21-22 Compact 5th- Spanish.docx