Kell High School Advanced Placement Information
Kell AP Program
AP UPDATES - Student Parent Communication 2023 AP Exams- please review the link to make sure you are well prepared for AP Exams the first two weeks of May.
AP REVIEW SESSIONS & MOCK EXAM
Our AP Teachers want to ensure our Kell students feel confident and prepared going into these tests. Please CLICK HERE for details regarding review sessions and mock exam opportunities.
Mock Exam Dates (most, but not all tests are offered): You can register with the FORM LINKED HERE.
Registration closes Wednesday, April 19, 2023.
- Mock Exam Offered on Saturday April 22, 8:30AM – 12:30PM, Kell HS Cafeteria
- Mock Exams Offered on Saturday April 29, 8:30AM – 12:30PM, Kell HS Cafeteria
Advanced Placement (AP) Courses offer students the chance to experience the rigor of college-level content and course work as well as the opportunity to earn college credit before ever leaving high school!
- The Kell High School AP Program offers 24 different AP courses, including the rigorous AP Capstone program.
- In 2022, Kell HS earned the distinction of an AP Honor School, earning honors in five distinct categories.
The AP Program curriculum is developed and supported by the College Board. More information can be found here: https://ap.collegeboard.org
See attachments for the courses offered at Kell High School and the 2023 testing dates set by College Board.
AP Exam Registration for the 2022-23 school year is now open. Please follow the directions below to register.
Registering for an AP exam
Both of the following steps need to be completed to be fully registered for exams
STEP 1 – Access AP classroom with join code
- Visit https://myap.collegeboard.org/login
- Log in and join your class using the access code provided by your teacher. If you are registering for a course you have scheduled for the spring, you will be given a join code at the end of the Total Registration payment process – Step 2 below.
- Students will automatically be marked yes as taking the exam in AP classroom once they have joined.
STEP 2 – Complete registration and pay for your exam(s)
- Log in to TotalRegistration.net/AP/111992
- Answer all questions and fill out all information. You have not completed paying for your exams until you see the confirmation page.
Costs, fees, deadlines, accommodation requests, and other important information is provided on the Registration Procedures PDF attached at the bottom of the page.