For those wishing to enroll at Kell High School, please be aware of the following requirements for enrollment:
Kell Online registration informational sheet
- Registration is handled online at: Cobbk12.org>Find it Fast>Enroll your student. Scroll down and click on Red Box “Enroll your PK-12 Student” or click the following link https://parentportal.cobbk12.org/OnlineReg/Login/PreLogin.aspx
- New student enrollments must upload/provide 2 proofs of residency: (1) mortgage statement/lease or rental agreement AND (1) current utility bill (dated within 30 days) or a utility welcome letter. You must also provide proof of birth date, social security card, GA form 3231 Immunizations and GA form 3300 Hearing/Vision/Dental/Nutrition.
- High school students may also upload a transcript from their prior school for proper class scheduling. High School Counselors will communicate with the enrolling parent and the student regarding class placement.
- Parents must upload all required documentation while completing the online registration. In order for the enrollment to be complete, parents MUST SUBMIT the online registration.
- The local registrar will process the enrollment for the new student using the indicated start date as the begin date for the student, based on all information is provided as required.
Parents/guardians with questions may call 678.494.7847 or email Mrs. Westhoff, Kell Counseling Clerk.
Please use the links below for additional information.