Tritt Elementary School
Colors: Blue and Orange
Mission: One Team, One Goal. . . A community of engaged learners.
Vision: A school of excellence empowering all students to reach their full potential.
Our Collective Commitments:
- We will plan for and implement instruction based on the standards and guided by the four questions of our CCCs.
- We will use evidence of student learning to inform and differentiate our practices to better meet the needs of all students.
- We will foster a partnership between home and school.
- We will promote a positive school community.
- We will provide the most relevant, up-to-date, innovative resources for student learning.
CCRPI (College and Career Ready Performance Index)
|Overall School Score||84.7||90.2||+5.5|
|Closing the Gaps||75.0||86.1||+11.1|
|Climate||96.1 (4 out of 5 stars)||96.1 (4 out of 5 stars)||0.0|
Awards and Certifications