Registration for all Eastvalley Elementary School must be completed online.
Please review the requirements thoroughly and have the 6 required documents (listed below) available before beginning registration. You will be required to upload these documents. We cannot accept registrations unless the detailed requirements below are met, so please read carefully.
Online Registration: Click HERE
Detailed Registration Directions Are Attached Below
If your registration is complete and documents are approved, you will receive a confirmation email.
You can enroll students for this school year at any time by following the link below. We will begin to process Registrations for the 2023-2023 school year on March 24, 2023. They will be processed in the order they were submitted. Processing will take 2-3 weeks.
- Click HERE to start your ONLINE REGISTRATION
- Georgia Certificate of Immunization (Form 3231) Marked COMPLETE or with a Future Expiration Date
- Georgia Certificate of Hearing, Vision, Dental, and Nutritional Screening (Form 3300) All four sections complete and dated less than one year from enrollment date
- Proof of Birth Date (Birth Certificate, Passport, etc.)
- Home ownership title/ mortgage statement OR current Lease/Rental Agreement
- Current utility bill (water, power or gas)
- Social Security Card
For detailed enrollment requirements along with policies and regulations, please visit the COBB COUNTY SCHOOL DISTRICT ENROLLMENT PAGE. Click Here
If you continue to have problems with your registration, please email our Registrar: