Medications at school


If your student needs medicine while at school, you will need to fill out one or more of the following medical forms:

  • For medication to be kept in the clinic (prescription and over-the-counter)

                Authorization to Give Medication (English)

                Authorization to Give Medication (Spanish)

  • Middle School students may carry some specific medications with them while at school: Tylenol, acetaminophen, Motrin, Advil, Ibuprofen, Midol, aspirin, Antacid, cough and throat lozenges, and oral antihistamines.  Forms required:

                Authorization to Carry Over-the-Counter (English)

                Authorization to Carry Over-the-Counter (Spanish)

  • For prescription asthma, epinephrine auto injector, or diabetic medications. Form requires physician signature/authorization:

                Authorization to Carry Prescription (English)  

                Authorization to Carry Prescription (Spanish)