Download the Parking Application from the link below and bring to Front Office:
Completed paperwork consists of ALL the following:
Please attach the following items to the application with a paperclip (Do Not Staple):
REMEMBER THAT YOU NEED TO APPLY FOR PARKING EACH SEMESTER!
- Parking application signed by parent and student.
- Copy of student’s current driver’s license. (Georgia Only)
- Copy of proof of insurance including insurance company name, policy # and date/term of coverage for the car student will be driving (MUST BE CURRENT)
- $50.00 check or correct change only (EACH SEMESTER). Make checks payable to Sprayberry High School
|The application will be incomplete and not accepted if any of the above items are incorrect or missing.|
Additional Parking / Driving Expectations
In addition to the parking guidelines outlined on the parking application, Sprayberry High School expects all drivers and passengers to conduct themselves in a responsible manner while driving on school property and in local subdivisions.
All student drivers should understand that the following violations may result in their loss of parking privileges:
- Parking in a space not assigned to the student.
- Suspension for any drug, alcohol, or weapons violation.
- Leaving, attempting to leave, or coming on campus without checking in through the Attendance Office.
- Reckless driving or speeding through any part of the parking lot.
- Entering the bus lane before or after school without direction from administration.
- Excessive tardies to school/advisement.
- Excessive parking tickets.
Additional rules are outlined on the back of the parking applications. The Sprayberry High School administration reserves the right to revoke parking for other discipline issues.
- Students must have turned in or paid for all lost books in order to pick up parking decal
- All previous parking fines must be paid in order to pick up parking decal
- Any car without a decal is subject to being ticketed or towed.