Summer Information - 2023
Please see our summer information below for summer reading, counseling services, main office services, parking information, and upcoming dates. Or download the 2023 Summer Information Flyer.
|MAIN OFFICE||COUNSELING OFFICE|
Monday-Thursday: 8am - 5pm
The main office will be closed on June 19 and July 4. Staff will be remote July 3-6 due to the new flooring project.
Monday-Thursday: 9am - 2pm
The counseling office will be closed on June 2, June 19 and July 3-7.
Summer Reading Information
Counseling Office Services (see hours above)
Please call the Counseling Office at 678-494-7866 to set up appointments, inquire about records or withdrawals.
Counseling Office Quick Links
- School Counseling Services
- Enrollment (online)
- Transcripts: Call the Counseling office or email Barbara Lehmann or Melinda Thomann.
- Summer Academy Information
Main Office Services – (see hours above)
- School Supply List: Purchase basic supplies – paper, pens, binders, pencils, dividers, etc. Students will receive a syllabus with supply requests from each class the first week of school.
- Report Cards: PDF reports will be posted in ParentVue by June 1.
- Certificate of Enrollment:To obtain a driver’s license or learner's permit during the summer, the Department of Drivers Services (DDS) requires a completed Georgia DDS Certificate of School Enrollment (DS-1) .* The form must be completed and dated within the past 30 days; There is a $2 fee (exact change and cash is preferred, no credit proof or debit cards accepted) for the form to be notarized by a school official. Certificates issued the last week of school will be accepted through July 29.
- Work Permit: Work permits may be emailed to Sara Basler. You may either email the completed minor initiated permit form from the Department of Labor, or if your employer gives you a paper version, you may scan and email. The student will fill out the top part of the application, while the employer fills out and signs the bottom portion. Please make sure that the entire application has been completed. The student must be 15 or under and currently have a job or job offer. Please allow 24 hours once the application is sent..
Parking 2023 Information
|Thursday, July 20||9am - 2pm||Go Day (flyer posted mid-July)||Main Building|
|Monday, July 31||9am||9th Grade Orientation (flyer posted mid-July)||Concert Hall|
|Monday, July 31||9am||10th-12 Grade Orientation and Families/Students New to Lassiter||Media Center|
|Monday, August 1||8:20am||First Day of School||Main Building|