2022 Summer Academy
PERSONAL FITNESS: June 6-16, 8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m
HEALTH: JUNE 21-30, 8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m
For additional details, contact Dr. Angelo Ruggiero.
Lassiter High School’s Summer Academy is available for any Cobb County School District students who wish to fulfill the Health/Personal Fitness graduation requirement.
Register online from May 3 through May 24
- Lunch break from 11:30 a.m. to noon.
- No Friday classes.
- Students may take up to two classes.
- Cost: $275 per class.
- Personal Fitness: June 6 – June 16
- Health: June 21 – June 30
- Transportation is not provided.
- Attendance is mandatory every day.
- Payments may be made online at www.mypaymentsplus.com (for current Lassiter students only)
- ONLY Money order or Cashier’s check can be accepted in the School Counseling office. Please make payable to Lassiter High School.
CCSD also offers the Cobb Course Refresher, which is an opportunity for high schoolers to participate in self-guided, digital lessons as a refresher on a course previously taken or to prepare for an upcoming course in the Fall. Learn More.