Registering Your New Student

How to register your new student

** Please note: This information is for students who have just moved into our attendance zone.  If you are the parent of a rising sixth grader who is zoned for McClure,  you will automatically be registered and will not have to take additional steps.

Are you new to the McClure community? We are ready and willing to help you register your student. Our goal is to register your student efficiently and effortlessly through this safe and secure online registration system. The enrolling adult can register all students in their family at one time. This tool will provide the convenience of entering information with the ability to save the work for later completion. If you have a current Cobb county student, you will need to use your ParentVue account to register additional new students. If you are brand new, you can register here.

Once you have logged in or created your account you will need to provide the following information:

  • Proof of Residency
  • In order to verify residency within the District, two or more of the following items (no more than one from each category) are required:
    • Home ownership documentation or lease/ rental agreement; and
    • Current utility monthly statement.
  • Certificate of Immunization (Form #3231)
    • Available from a GA physician or the Cobb County Health Department.
  • Certificate of Vision, Hearing, Dental, and Nutritional Screening Form 3300
    • Available from a GA physician or the Cobb County Health Department.
    • Must be dated within 12 months of the first day of school.
  • Proof of Birth Date
    • The school will accept one of the following documents: certified copy of Birth Certificate, Military ID, Passport, Adoption Record, a religious record authorized by a religious official, an official school transcript, or an affidavit of age.
  • Social Security Card or CCSD waiver Form JBC-4
    • The social security number will be required by the state for students applying for the HOPE scholarship.

If you have questions or need assistance, please contact Ms. Constance Bargeron, our registrar.

  • More Information (English)
  • More Information (Spanish)
  • More Information (Portuguese)