The objectives of McClure’s Intramural program are to provide opportunities for individual development through various activities, increase social contacts, growth of lasting friendships and recreation for individuals, regardless of their skill ability. Intramurals are an extension of our regular physical education instructional program, including the development of movement skills, health-related fitness, and personal and social responsibility. We strive to provide students with a variety of interesting, diverse, and challenging activities to accommodate differing levels of need, skill, readiness, and interests.
Indoor Soccer is one of the many activities offered during Intramurals at McClure.
- In order to accommodate larger numbers of students, each day of Intramurals will focus on a specific grade level.
- Mondays: Sixth and seventh grade Intramurals
- Tuesdays: Seventh and eighth grade Intramurals
- Thursdays: Eighth grade Intramurals
- Gym doors open at 8:00 each morning, students who do not arrive by 8:10 will need to report to study hall instead.
- Dressing out is suggested but not required.
- Behavioral expectations are the same as for regular PE classes. Students who choose to not follow expectations may be removed from the Intramural program.
- Please watch the morning announcements for any changes to the Intramural schedule..