The After School Program (ASP) provides a safe, fun, and nurturing environment for the care of elementary students in the Cobb County School District who attend Face-to-Face instruction from after school until 6:00 PM each school day. ASP is a self-supporting program and receives no support from taxpayer funds.
ASP PROGRAM RULES:
- ASP is a PREPAID program. I agree to prepay a tuition rate of $10.00 per day per student. Contact the ASP Director for payment information.
- I agree to pay $20.00 annual registration fee per student.
- A Late Fee of $1.00 per minute per student will be charged for every minute past 6:00 PM according to the school clock.
- The same behavior and health/safety expectations apply in ASP as during the regular school day.
- Only contacts listed in ParentVue as primary or emergency contacts will be allowed to pick up your child. I understand it is my responsibility to update this contact information under the ParentVue Change My Information tab.
- Identification will be required at pickup. Each student must be signed out at the ASP desk every day.
- Students may be suspended or withdrawn from the After School Program for the following reasons:
- Three late pick-ups
- Non-payment or late payment of Tuition & Fees
- Discipline problems
- Principal's discretion
- If an emergency occurs that threatens the welfare of a student, a school official will contact the Cobb County Police Department. Late pick-up from ASP may be considered such an emergency.
By enrolling my student for ASP, I acknowledge I have been informed this program is not a licensed child care facility and is not required to be licensed under the Georgia Department of Early Care and Learning and is exempt from state license requirements. I have read, understand and will comply with the rules outlined above.