Dress Code 2022-2023
DRESS CODE: Cobb County School District police JCDB-R encourages all students to observe a standard of grooming and dress consistent with the level of formality of the school situation.
All students shall be required to maintain the level of personal hygiene necessary to ensure a healthful school environment and to refrain from any mode of dress contributing to any disruption of school functions. MINIMUM STANDARD OF DRESS: All students shall maintain the following minimum standard of dress:
1. Appropriate shoes shall be worn. No shoes without backs are allowed. Gym shoes should be worn during PE.
2. Midriffs shall be covered.
3. Belts are to be worn if pants have belt loops. All pants must be worn at the natural waistline.
4. Jeggings or leggings should be worn under a skirt or shorts, not as student pants.
5. Appropriate undergarments shall be worn and may not be visible.
6. Strapless garments shall be worn with a jacket.
7. Tank tops shall be worn with a jacket.
8. Appropriate length shorts and skirts
9. No caps, hats, bandanas, or hoods covering the head are to be worn in the school buildings during the school day unless there is a special activity that is deemed appropriate by the school administration.
Students dressed inappropriately or against the dress code will be required to call home to have someone bring them the appropriate wear to return to class.