South Cobb High School
Class of 2023
We have our first big deadline for ordering C&G / Announcements / Grad items coming up:
After this date:
- The selection is limited on some of our graduation products that we get from our plant.
- The prices will increase.
- The $80 deposit to submit and order is no longer available.
- Orders have to be paid in full.
Seniors, please order so they get the best deal on graduation items.
A text was sent out on 11/8/22, to the students that we had data for, reminding them of this deadline.
Dates to know:
Nov. 10th -Graduation Information Form available
Nov. 16th -Graduation Information Form Due for December Graduates
Nov. 18th -Who’s Who
Nov. 18th- Herff-Jones Cap and Gown 1st deadline - Senior/Graduation Information (cobbk12.org)
The Graduation Information Form is now available to seniors in the Student Portal. Seniors may access the portal at http://studentportal.cobbk12.org from any CCSD issued device. Once logged in the form is located under the menu tab.
THE ULTIMATE CHECKLIST FOR GRADUATION
- Pay attention to in-school announcements about senior meetings and graduation planning.
- Want you class ring in time for the holidays? Make sure to order by mid-October.
- Get those senior pics taken!
- Stay in the know. Opt in for updates, promos and special offers. Text GO to 70934
- Time to order! Get your announcements, cap and gown, thank you cards and accessories in advance!
- Begin planning that graduation celebration.
- You’re on track to graduate, right? Check in with your academic advisor now to be sure!
- Planning on having a graduation celebration? Create your initial grad party invite list.
- It’s not too late…order your announcements, cap and gown and more!
2-3 WEEKS LEFT
- Mail party invites and grad announcements three weeks prior to your party.
- Pick up your cap and gown from your rep or at high school. Try it on when you get home!
- Get social. Remind your friends and relatives of your special party date and time,
- Find that graduation outfit.
- Check out the grad resources and tips on our site.
- Collect photos, momentos and awards your wish to share at your graduation party.
- Help set up gift table, food tables, decorations, etc.
- Make sure your cap and gown is steamed and ready to go.
- Distribute gifts for teachers, mentors and coaches.
- Make sure cameras and phones are charged for the big day ahead!
- Assign someone to be in charge of photos and videos.
- Discuss with family and friends where to meet after the ceremony.
- Balloons! Don’t forget the balloons (and yard signs).
- Thank you notes are sent out within two weeks.
- Receive your official diploma!
- Order ceremony video and photos.