South Cobb High School
Class of 2023
Commencement Information and Schedule of Activities
SCB Commencement Packet
The Graduation Information Form is now available to seniors in the Student Portal. Seniors may access the portal at http://studentportal.cobbk12.org from any CCSD issued device. Once logged in the form is located under the menu tab.
THE ULTIMATE CHECKLIST FOR GRADUATION
- Pay attention to in-school announcements about senior meetings and graduation planning.
- Want you class ring in time for the holidays? Make sure to order by mid-October.
- Get those senior pics taken!
- Stay in the know. Opt in for updates, promos and special offers. Text GO to 70934
- Time to order! Get your announcements, cap and gown, thank you cards and accessories in advance!
- Begin planning that graduation celebration.
- You’re on track to graduate, right? Check in with your academic advisor now to be sure!
- Planning on having a graduation celebration? Create your initial grad party invite list.
- It’s not too late…order your announcements, cap and gown and more!
2-3 WEEKS LEFT
- Mail party invites and grad announcements three weeks prior to your party.
- Pick up your cap and gown from your rep or at high school. Try it on when you get home!
- Get social. Remind your friends and relatives of your special party date and time,
- Find that graduation outfit.
- Check out the grad resources and tips on our site.
- Collect photos, momentos and awards your wish to share at your graduation party.
- Help set up gift table, food tables, decorations, etc.
- Make sure your cap and gown is steamed and ready to go.
- Distribute gifts for teachers, mentors and coaches.
- Make sure cameras and phones are charged for the big day ahead!
- Assign someone to be in charge of photos and videos.
- Discuss with family and friends where to meet after the ceremony.
- Balloons! Don’t forget the balloons (and yard signs).
- Thank you notes are sent out within two weeks.
- Receive your official diploma!
- Order ceremony video and photos.