The GA Department of Driver Services will accept a Progress Report, Report Card, or Student ID issued during the 2022-2023 school year in place of the previously required Certificate of Enrollment.
For more information, please visit https://dds.georgia.gov/.
Below is a list of items we will accept during COVID-19 school closures:
- A Georgia DDS Certificate of School Enrollment (DS-1) may be signed from the applicant’s school and dated within the past six (6) months;
- Transcript provided by the customer's most recent school of attendance (Transcript does not have to be certified); Transcripts can be printed online in most school districts.
- Current progress or grade report with the customer’s name on it. Progress reports and report cards can be printed online in most school districts.
- Current school ID issued by the school or school system.
- Other forms of school identification, showing the customer's first and last name.
There is a $2.00 fee for the Certificate of Enrollment. This fee can be paid at MyPaymentsPlus.