Community Service forms for the 2021-22 school year are due at the dates below for seniors and underclassman.
Seniors - Friday, May 6th
Freshman, Sophomores, Juniors - Friday, May 20th
Just a few reminders:
- Forms can be found on the Allatoona High School webpage
- Only hours completed at an Allatoona sponsored activity count towards school related service hours
- Sponsors of activities must sign off on these hours on the required form to receive credit
- If you completed a community service project, and you received a slip of paper from the sponsor, please write down the hours on your form, and under the signature section, write slip attached. Please staple your slips to the form before turning them in for verification purposes
- If you have not done so already, please turn in all forms for every year that you have completed Allatoona sponsored community service. Due to COVID, the past two years we have allowed students to turn in forms from any year. This will be the last year that we accept those. While we appreciate the time they have given, moving forward we will only be able to accept those hours at the end of each year to count towards their recognition in their graduation year.
- All forms are due to Ms. Harmon in the front office.
- No late forms will be accepted
If you or your child has questions, please have them see Mrs. Howard.