Registration will take place online and distribution will be by grade level beginning mid-December. Details to come via CTLS Email. To apply for parking, you will need to complete all required information on the parking application form by following the link below. Please note the following points to help you prepare for registration:
- You will need to upload a copy of your valid GEORGIA driver’s license and current insurance card. No permits will be accepted. *A photo or scanned copy will be fine, but please make sure all information is easily readable.
- You will need signatures from the driver/applicant, a parent/guardian, and the vehicle owner.
- If you would like to register a second vehicle as well, please use the “Apply for an additional vehicle” link below.
- Lastly, please make sure that you carefully read through the information outlined in both the rules and regulations before signing and submitting your application.
- Payments will be taken online via MyPaymentsPlus.
- Complete your online registration. [Students must use their O365 email address.]
- Apply for an additional vehicle
PARKING DECAL INFORMATION
You will receive a confirmation email after you submit your parking application. We will process all applications and contact you regarding any incomplete information using the e-mail you provide during application. Payment windows will open on MyPaymentsPlus on a staggered basis by grade level. Finally, we will send out an email with instructions regarding decal payment and pick up. If we do not have enough parking and you are on a waiting list, we will send you an email notifying you. All communication will be sent through CTLS as well as to the email used on your online registration. Thank you!
PARKING APPLICATION RESOURCES
Parking Application 2022_23.pdf
Parking Truancy Form_JGFF_1 2022.pdf
You must have Adobe Reader installed to open the PDF files. If you do not have Adobe Reader, you may download it free from Adobe.
STUDENT PARKING (DOLLAR-A-DAY) GENERAL GUIDELINES:
- Students may only purchase five (5) Dollar-A-Day tickets each semester.
- Students MUST purchase parking tickets at least one day in advance from the bookkeeper in the Front Office.
- Only in cases of an unexpected emergency will parking tickets be sold for that date.
- Students MUST purchase a Dollar-A-Day Pass in advance of the date he or she drives/parks.
- Parking pass must place on the driver's side vehicle's dashboard and with the writing face-up.
- Student Dollar-A-Day parking is located on the bottom row in the Wills parking lot, facing the park across Powder Springs St.
- Students must present a current Driver’s license, proof of current insurance, and the vehicle's tag number at the time of purchase.
- Only five (5) Dollar-A-Day parking passes per student per semester.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- Who is eligible to park?
- Seniors, Juniors and 10th graders with a valid driver’s license and proof of current car insurance. Parking is distributed by grade level.
- What do I do to obtain a parking decal?
- Complete the online application (Primary Car) and upload all required forms. (Application, Rules, Truancy, Proof of Insurance, Copy of valid GA Driver’s License)
- Make online payment using MyPaymentsPlus when your grade level becomes available in July. E-mail notifications and reminders will be sent via CTLS and using the e-mail you entered with your online application.
- Pick up the decal at the allotted time for your grade level during pre-planning – you must have ID to pick up your decal.
- What is the cost of a decal?
- $50 (non-refundable) each semester.
- Students may apply for secondary decals for 1 additional car (Additional Car) for $5 (Non-refundable). Online payment for second decals will be through MyPaymentsPlus.
- When do I receive the decal? Decal distribution will be in December 2022. Details will be announced closer to this date.
Students will ONLY be allowed to pick up a decal at the time specified for their grade level IF:
- They have submitted their application online and been notified it is complete with no missing documentation.
- They have paid for the PARKING activity on MyPaymentsPlus.
** Picture ID will be required to pick up the decal.
If you applied for a second vehicle, you either need to bring $5 cash or check on the pickup day, or e-mail Leslie.Rowbottom@cobbk12.org regarding online payment option.
- Where do I park?
- Students may park in their assigned space ONLY. Space will be assigned at time of decal pick-up on a first come, first served basis. Spaces cannot be swapped or traded.
- Other information
- Students MUST purchase a One Day Pass from the bookkeeper in the Front Office in advance of the date he or she drives/parks. (Driver’s License & Proof of Insurance required)