ATTENDANCE OFFICE HOURS 8:00-3:45pm Monday-Friday
Ramila Nayee- Pupil Personnel Officer
678-842-6850 ext. 035
School begins at 8:20am and ends at 3:30pm Monday-Friday. All students arriving to school after 8:20 must get a tardy pass. Please follow the guidelines below:
- All absence notes should be emailed to Ramila.Nayee@cobbk12.org within 3 days of the absence. Notes should not be hand delivered to the attendance office.
- Unexcused late arrivals to school can self-sign in at the kiosk outside of the attendance office.
- Excused students to school can be signed inside with a parent or medical note. Notes must have enrolling adults phone number for verification if needed. Notes will be verified.
- Check outs can be done by a parent coming to the attendance office and confirming ID and to the lobby or wait in their car for student. NO CHECKOUT AFTER 3:15PM!
- Drivers may be checked out by phone by the enrolling adult only, at 678-842-6850 ext 035. Enrolling adult information will be confirmed. Student will be called from class to directly leave the building. No checkout slip required. Parental emails also accepted. No handwritten notes will be accepted for checkouts.
CERTIFICATES OF ENROLLMENT
Students can now request and pay for Certificates of Enrollment on our website in the My Payments Plus tab. The cost is $2.00 and can be picked up 24-48 hours after payment is received. Certificates can ONLY be picked up before or after school. Certificates of Enrollment can no longer be requested in person and no cash will be received. Certificates are valid for 30 days.
Students will need an eADAP certificate to get their license if they are under 18 years old.