The mission of the Campbell High School Community Service Initiative is to encourage student involvement in activities which benefit the local community. The student must NOT be compensated in any material way. Acceptable projects for crediting of volunteer hours for graduation recognition will include the following:
- Projects which are sponsored by a Campbell club/organization. These hours can be submitted by the individual student with sponsor signature or by the club/organization.
- Projects which are sponsored by Campbell High School. These hours can be submitted and verified in a similar manner to #1.
- Projects outside of Campbell High School – can be volunteer hours with other organizations, such as Habitat for Humanity, Food Banks, Homeless Shelters, local churches (regardless of religion), Pet Shelters....etc.
* All hours should be submitted within 30 days of completion of the service project. Hours should be submitted (monthly/ semester basis). This form must be turned in to the Front Office. Final documentation of Community Service Hours for SENIORS is March 31, 2023 by 3:45pm to the Front Office. Final documentation for Juniors, Sophomores and Freshmen is due by 3:45pm on the last day of school to the Front Office.
- Documented hours can only be from the current school year – no back-dating for documentation.
- If you are given a certificate for hours of completion, please attach the certificate or other documentation verifying your service to this sheet.
TO RECEIVE RECOGNITION FOR COMMUNITY SERVICE HOURS AT GRADUATION, YOU MUST HAVE A CUMULATIVE TOTAL OF 120 DOCUMENTED COMMUNITY SERVICE HOURS
Thank you in advance for the time you give back to the community.
SUMMER SERVICE HOURS ARE DUE BY SEPTEMBER 9, 2022 and will not be accepted after this date.
SENIORS MUST HAVE COMMUNITY SERVICE HOURS TURNED IN BY 3:45pm on March 23, 2023.