*Students MUST complete the online google form to get credit.
The mission of the Campbell High School Community Service Initiative is to encourage student involvement in activities that benefit the local community. The student must NOT be compensated in any material way. Acceptable projects for crediting volunteer hours for graduation recognition will include the following:
- Projects which are sponsored by a Campbell club/organization. These hours can be submitted by the individual student with the sponsor’s signature or by the club/organization.
- Projects which are sponsored by Campbell High School. These hours can be submitted and verified in a similar manner to #1.
- Projects outside of Campbell High School – can be volunteer hours with other organizations, such as Habitat for Humanity, Food Banks, Homeless Shelters, local churches (regardless of religion), Pet Shelters ... etc.
- Any other project not mentioned – please see Ms. Silva-Rose.
Hours should be submitted (monthly/ semester basis). This form must be turned in to the Front Office. Final documentation of Community Service Hours for SENIORS is April 26th, 2024, by 3:45pm to the Front Office. Final documentation for Juniors, Sophomores, and Freshmen is due by 3:45pm on the last day of school to the Front Office. Deadline to submit Summer Service Hours has passed.
- Documented hours can only be from the current school year – no backdating for documentation.
- If you are given a certificate for hours of completion, please attach the certificate or other documentation verifying your service to this sheet.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to stop by and see Ms. Silva-Rose.
Thank you in advance for the time you give back to the community.
SENIORS MUST HAVE COMMUNITY SERVICE HOURS TURNED IN BY April 26, 2024.