- Students and staff are welcome to wear masks while at school if they choose to do so.
- Social distancing in classrooms and school buildings when appropriate.
Cleaning and Sanitizing
- Hand sanitizer provided in all classrooms, common areas, and school buses.
- Encourage frequent hand-washing.
- Daily cleaning of high-touch surfaces in school buildings.
- School buses will be disinfected after each morning and afternoon route.
- We encourage families to follow the advice of their doctor to avoid communicable diseases. Students and staff who are sick should stay home. To access more information, visit the District’s School Health Services. For additional assistance, families should contact their local school nurse.
- Volunteers are allowed to enter the school and support the school. Volunteers are welcome on campus for afterschool activities and special school events. Parents/guardians will be permitted to eat lunch with their child in the school cafeteria.