Certificate of School Enrollment for Driver's License


During School Year 

In order to apply for a Driver’s License or Permit you will need a Certificate of School Enrollment:  Come to PPO before going into lunch to apply for a Certificate of School Enrollment. The cost is $2.00.  All requests will be ready for pick up the next day.  It is good for 30 days.


If you get a Certificate of School Enrollment dated for the last day of school, it will be good through the end of July.  Anything not picked up by the end of July will be shredded.

If you have any questions, please contact cheryl.keeline@cobbk12.org