Spring Parking 2023
***Spaces will be assigned and you MUST park in your assigned space***
Everyone requesting a parking permit for Spring 2023:
Print, complete and sign by parent and student to upload:
- Cobb County Board of Education Parking Permit Form (2 pages)
- Pope High School Rules and Regulation
- Cobb County Notification of Truancy and Tardy Rule
Complete Parking Permit Request (students must use their Office365 account)
Failure to complete the process may prevent you from obtaining a parking space. Junior lottery is based on senior submission.
- Submit payment via MyPaymentsPlus or check by November 30th.
- Pick up parking decal in the front office between December 5th - 15th before school (7:30-8:15) or before lunch or after school during finals week
- This is a request for a parking decal. A blind lottery will be used if there are more requests than spaces.
- Students will be notified by the email provided below by the end of the day Friday, December 2nd.
- For those selected in the lottery, submit payment via MyPaymentsPlus or check December 5th through 8th
- Pick up parking decal in the front office between December 12th - 15th before school (7:30-8:15) or before lunch or after school