Spring Parking 2024
***Spaces are assigned ahead of time - not on a first come basis!***
Parking decals are $50.
Everyone (Senior and Juniors) requesting a parking permit for Spring 2024:
Print, complete and sign by parent and student to upload:
- Cobb County Board of Education Parking Permit Form (2 pages)
- Pope High School Rules and Regulation
- Cobb County Notification of Truancy and Tardy Rule
Complete Parking Permit Request between now and Sunday, December 3 (students must use their Office365 account)
Failure to complete the process may prevent you from obtaining a parking space. Junior lottery is based on senior submission.
- Submit payment via MyPaymentsPlus by December 3 or a check day of decal pick up.
- December 6th-14th, pick up parking decal in the Main Office before school (7:30-8:15), at the beginning of your lunch period, or after school during final days.
- This is a request for a parking decal. A blind lottery will be used if there are more requests than spaces.
- Students will be notified by the email provided below by the end of the day Tuesday, December 5.
- For those selected in the lottery, submit payment via MyPaymentsPlus on December 5-10 or a check the day of decal pick up.
- December 11-14, pick up parking decal in the Main Office before school (7:30-8:15), at the beginning of your lunch period, or after school during final days.