Obtaining a Copy of Your Diploma


If your diploma has been lost, stolen or damaged you can request a reissued diploma from the district. The district does not maintain copies of original diplomas. To reissue a diploma a new document must be ordered from, and printed by, the district's vendor. Reissued diplomas will show the actual graduation date, but will carry the signatures of the officials currently in office at the time the diploma is reissued and will include a statement indicating the date of reissue.

If you need proof of graduation for employment or college admissions, an official transcript will usually meet the requirement. Transcripts are available locally from the Records Center. For information about obtaining transcripts, please visit the Student Records & Transcripts page.

Ordering a Reissued Diploma

Option 1 - A request may be submitted online using the link below. Once your request has been reviewed and your graduation status verified you will receive an email with a link to pay the associated fees by credit card or debit card.

Option 2 - If you prefer to submit a paper request and pay by check or money order, please follow these instructions:

Please note that the processing, printing and delivery requires approximately eight (8) weeks from receipt of the request.

House Bill 91 Diploma Petition

Governor Nathan Deal signed House Bill 91 into law on March 30, 2015. The law contains provisions for students no longer enrolled in the school system to petition the Local Board of Education for a diploma if their sole reason for not receiving a diploma was due to not passing any part of the required graduation tests at the time of enrollment. Please follow this link to access the Petition form.

Have a question? Contact us by e-mail: events@cobbk12.org