Hearing and Vision Screening
Instructions for Hearing and Vision Screeners
All 3 sections must be completed prior to the in person check off.
Hearing Screener-Please review and watch the following links.
- Watch the Hearing Screening Video
- View the Hearing Screening Training Presentation
- Review the Hearing Screening Manual. The forms needed are included. They can also be found on the ‘teams link’ see below if being used by an CCSD employee.
Vision Screeners-Please review the following links
- Watch the Vision Screening Training Video
- View the Vision Screening Training Presentation
- Read the Vision Screening Manual. The forms needed are included. They can also be found on the ‘teams link’ see below if being used by an CCSD employee.
Assessment for Volunteers and Staff (not nurses)
Assessment for Volunteers and Staff (not nurses). Please complete the assessment below that corresponds to the area(s) you will be volunteering.
After completing the assessment please sign-up for a check. Volunteers must sign up for a time to attend a skills check off. This must be completed each year. The skills check off should take about 15-30 minutes.
Sign up Here
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SUPPORTING THE HEARING AND VISION SCREENING PROGRAM!
If you have any questions, please call or email either
Cindy Fleming | 678-581-7406 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Bobbie Ealy | 770-426-4589 | email@example.com
CCSD employees can access the forms and manuals on the Hearing and Vision Mass Screening Teams page.